Saturday, March 20, 2010

VIDEO: Back to Work

I think a good word to describe the last few weeks is "Busy." I've returned back to work and I'm now working a 40 hours a week schedule. It has been a little challenging on my body to get use to this type of work load once again. I've noticed that after work I'm really tired and all I want to do is hit the hay. I've also noticed that my throat and the back of my head are sore, which I'm not sure why, but I think it might be because of all of the talking I now have to do. However, I have to admit it has been nice to return back to work. I really missed being on the news. I like the feeling that I'm now a productive citizen again, and it is nice to feel "some-what" normal. I just have to focus on continuing to take care of my body. My family and I don't want me to fall back into my old habits of over-working my body. I would say that is one of my biggest flaws. I have a hard time knowing when to stop and take a break. I'm such a hard worker that sometimes I work myself to the point of exhaustion. However, I think it is a good thing that I recognize this, so I can work on it and remain healthy. I miss everyone from home and I hope everyone knows that I love them very much!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see you back on KDLT in the mornings and I love the short hair, it's really cute.

    ReplyDelete