Friday, December 18, 2009

2nd Day of Radiation

Today was my second day of radiation and I was very happy my sister came with me. We made the trip to Westwood more of a fun outing, rather than strictly a medical visit. The day seemed a little brighter when we got a little shopping and food in, along with the radiation treatment. Having a little fun made the rush hour traffic in the morning a little bit more bearable.

After the radiation I did notice the right side of my jaw start to hurt. My jaw on the right side feels sore, almost like a bruise from being hit. I have also noticed I do feel more tired. After both yesterday's and today's radiation I noticed an increase in fatigue. However, my throat hasn't started to hurt yet and my skin still feels normal. I'm hoping I can push the sore throat back as long as possible. Now I have two days of rest until my next radiation appointment on Monday.
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Two down! Have a great weekend Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, Keep your positive outlook through the next month and you will do well. My prayers are with you and your loved ones as you continue on your journey. May you have a blessed Christmas and a healthier new year!
    Lola May Moser
    A SD friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad i could be there. You are so brave.
    love you

    Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck Danielle!!! and Merry Christmas!!! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete