Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday's doctor's appointment at UCLA went very well. I was a little worried about the drive to Westwood and the traffic, but it really wasn't bad. We met with my doctor at UCLA, Dr. Pinter-Brown, and talked about my past chemo treatments. She wants me to have another heart echo to check on my heart and a PET/CT Scan. The PET/CT Scan will hopefully tell us if the Cancer is completely gone-hopefully it is!! Either way I still have two more chemo treatments for sure. We are trying to decide if we want to do the next session right before or right after Thanksgiving. According to my schedule my next chemo session is scheduled for Thanksgiving Day, bummer! However, one thing I do know this Thanksgiving holiday is one thing I'll be thankful for is good health.
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're at home again. I'm definitely going to stop by over Thanksgiving to visit Brittany and you. Let me know if your chemo is going to happen after Thanksgiving because I'll be back in Westwood on Sunday. Either way I hope you have a good Thanksgiving and that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete