Thursday, November 19, 2009

VIDEO: Healing Through Art

As I have been fighting Cancer, I've noticed the chemo drugs can only do so much in the journey to recovery. I have found having a strong family and friend support system is essential, but also having an outlet to express yourself is also important in recovery. Here is a story I did about Cancer patients who have used art to help in their recovery. I think it is wonderful that there is a traveling exhibit that focuses on the power of art as a healing tool. I know for me, putting together collages has been a great relief. So I was really excited that I got to do a story about other Cancer patients using art as a healing tool.
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly why I wanted to give you that Chinese brush painting kit. Hope you got/get to play around with it and get something from it!

    -K

    ReplyDelete