Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goodbye Mom and Grandma!


Last night my mom and Grandma took the Allegiant flight back to Los Angeles. I'm sad to see them go, but I really appreciate everything they have done for me during their stay.

My mom stayed with me for 3 months and was a great source of support for me as I comforted many freighting experiences through this battle with Cancer. She has always been my rock, my biggest cheerleader, and has always been there with open arms for me. I know she will continue to stand by my side as I continue to fight this Lymphoma. It has been a long fight so far, but I must keep determined because I know it is far from over!

Before my mom and Grandma left to go back to California I took them to Falls Park in Sioux Falls. Here are some fun pictures! After all the rain in October, the Falls sure are getting bigger!
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. WOW the falls look amazing

    I was also curious as to what u named your puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're doing well. Your family rocks! Your grandmother and Mom are great people.

    And your dog's name is........?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom sent me the link to your blogg. My parents live in Brookings, SD, and I live in Denver, CO.

    I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in Feb of this year (2009), and stated chemotherapy treatments on June 30th, and will hopefully be done around Jan. 27th 2010.

    It's always great when family comes to see you. Though, like you, my family is in a different state, it's good to know that they are just a phone call away.

    Hang in there, at times it kicks your butt, but just remember...in the end, you will kick it's butt!! :)

    Good luck with your treatments, and progress.

    Clay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Danielle,

    I am curious what you named your puppy. There is a cute children's book about a daschound named Pretzel. I thought Pretzel was a cute name.

    Anyway, you continue to be in my prayers.

    Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Cassidy and family again just wondering what you finally named your dog!? haa youre doing great on this fight and i know you will continue to stay strong and hopeful!, love you lots Quillings

    ReplyDelete