Monday, November 2, 2009

For My Sisters Deanna and Brittany

These next pictures are very embarrassing for me, but I decided I don't mind being the butt of a few jokes if it makes someone else feel a little better, at least I hope so! My sister Deanna gave me these onesie P-Js for adults as a way to make me laugh and brighten up my day, and trust me, it worked. I think they are soo hilarious! I didn't even know they made a onesie for adults. Believe it or not they are really comfortable, but boy are they hot. I couldn't stay in there longer than 5 minutes before I started to sweat. I thought this was such a funny gift that I had to share it with everyone. One thing that I have learned going through this whole process fighting cancer is that it is important to laugh. I have heard before that laughing releases endorphins, and now I know that is really true. After a good laugh my mind and body feel great. Over the last few days it has been hard for me to laugh at times because I was so sick and my next chemo is coming up so quickly, this Thursday by the way, however, this small gift gave me a nice chuckle. Also in this picture I am wearing the new hat my sister Brittany gave to me. Brittany has been amazing making me look fashionable and presentable during my chemo treatments. Brittany has bought me some truly beautiful hats and scarfs that I always get complemented on. She is also a great person to talk on the phone, always brightening up my day. Brit you're my angel!
Thanks Sisters, Love You Guys!
Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Haha! LOVE IT! Leave it to Brittany to make sure you're always fashionable!

    -Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle you look so funny. Deanna that was a good choice...you have to wear that for christmas! I am glad that you are feeling better and I cant wait for you and ur little baby (wink wink) to come back to CA!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are such a babe!! Can't wait to get matching ones for me, Brittany and mom for christmas!!! it is going to be awesome

    and i hope you also laughed at the tattoos and wear them for your next chemo...like i said we put them on before races and they make me feel brave and they can have the same effect for you!

    love you so much and know that you can talk to me about anything too! really danielle i am here for you!

    ReplyDelete