Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feeling Better

Today I'm feeling a little better. I finished my Tamiflu medicine this morning and decided to go into work. It was nice to get out of the apartment for a little while and be a part of society again! I'm feeling a little tired, but I would say overall not too bad. After the past few days I'm just happy to slowly be getting better. I'm still coughing and my nose is still running, but it is not constant like before.

Work was also fun because I was interviewed by a reporter at thepostsd.com They're an online news magazine in South Dakota. My blog is going to be featured in their "Blog of the Week" section a week from today. The reporter was very nice and easy to talk to. However, I'm still getting use to being the one who is being interviewed, versus being the interviewer! I also video taped our interview and will be putting it on the blog as soon as possible. Stay Tuned!
Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you at work today and great work on your piece on the events center in 3-D. :) We are running it again at 10, we liked it so much. Keep your head up gal, you are amazing and you will make it through this. Three down, three to go! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great seeing you on the air! Nice job on the story about the events center. Very creative use of the weather wall.

    I hope to see your smiling face again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle! Okay so I got all caught up with your progress from where I left off and I must say you are just beautiful! Really you are! You look amazing and I can't believe how strong and brave you have been! I'm so glad to hear that your feeling better. The flu bites the big one and to be going through what your going through on top of it is out of control! I am so proud of you Danielle, I really am.

    ReplyDelete