Saturday, October 10, 2009

VIDEO: PART 1 Radio Interview

This past week I traded positions with a fellow journalist and was the one behind the microphone. South Dakota Public Radio asked me if they could do a story about my fight with cancer. I agreed to do the story with them, in hopes my battle could help someone else also fighting cancer. However, I must say it was strange to be the one being interviewed. I'm so use to asking the questions that it felt weird to be in the hot seat!! But I must say the interview was very fun and I enjoyed talking with Gary Ellenbolt. Gary is a great guy and is very easy to talk with.

Gary Ellenbolt with South Dakota Public Radio is the journalist doing the story and I encourage everyone to check out his story. The story will run Tuesday at 7:30am and 5:30pm as a part of their Dakota Digest piece. I will of course put a link to it on my blog.

During my interview with Gary on October 7, I was able to video record portions of our conversation. Feel free to watch the videos. The interview is long, so I will be splitting the interview up into a few different parts. Here is the first one:
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the SDPB interview. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete