Friday, October 16, 2009

VIDEO: "It's Only Hair"

Here is the story I wrote about earlier in my blog, about the Beresford woman, Christine Wevik, who has Alopecia. Alopecia is an autoimmune condition, where hair is lost from some or all areas of the body. To help others also going through any form of hair loss, Chris has wrote the book "It's Only Hair." I found her strength, courage, and humor to be very inspirational. I hope you enjoy this story just as much as I enjoyed putting it together. You can find her book at www.inkwaterbooks.com.
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Dear Danielle,
    I just read your blog. Hang in there. Look to God for strength. His arms can hold you up through the most difficult lows. Please give your love to your mom and the rest of the family. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Danielle,
    I am still following your blog and hoping that you continue to be strong and fight this cancer. With or without hair you are a beautiful woman! I hope that you are feeling better from your sinus infection and flu symptoms. Keep up the good work. I enjoy hearing your story! With love to you and your family, Harriet Sarto

    ReplyDelete