Monday, October 5, 2009

Feeling Better!

It has been 11 days since my last chemo session and today I am beginning to feel a little bit more like myself-YAY!! As I said before the recovery after this last session was harder than my first session, so today I am very happy to feel better. I'm realizing that each session will become progressively harder, but I'll make a fully recovery and be back in no time.

I think I also feel refreshed today because over the weekend I went to Wisconsin for a wedding. It was really nice to do some traveling and see another part of the country I'm unfamiliar with. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do, so its nice to know I can still travel and see new things even as I battle Cancer.

So the weekend I even got to do some DANCING!! I love to dance so I tired out some moves on the dance floor at the Wedding and had a blast. I got sick later that night from too much physical activity, but it was worth it to have some fun- I hope so that is!
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle,
    I just watched an episode of Brothers and Sisters on ABC and one of the characters on that show was diagonsed with your cancer. Weird. Just thought I let you know. Maybe watch it? Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time in the land of cheese heads. It sounds like you're making great progress and it's also nice to see you reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany I actually saw that. I was flipping through the channels at the library and it just so happened to turn to Brothers and Sisters right when she said that she had lymphoma. It was really wierd.

    And Danielle, I just noticed that you have made it to October. One month down. It might not seem like a lot, but life is just the addition of fractions. You have made it through this fraction of the battle and all that is left is to keep adding. That's what I do when I run. It is important to think in terms of what you have completed, not just how much you have left. Be proud.
    LOVE YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Danielle - it was great to spend some time with you guys over the weekend - and it was a lot of fun! Glad you are feeling better now - M+B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray for you daily, and for your family. It's nice that God's arms are big enough to hold us all up. Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete