Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can't Shake This Cold

This morning has been another frustrating day because last night I only got about three hours of sleep. My body just can't get rid of this pesky cold. My throat isn't hurting anymore, but now I have an annoying cough and my nose won't stop running. So last night I was just too congested to get any shut eye. Plus, last night I was hit with a lot of personal problems in my life and I don't think that really helped my restless situation. It is amazing to me how stress and problems can not only eat away at your mental health, but also your immune system.

However, today is Saturday and that means I can maybe get some rest. I'm excited because tonight I am planning to see a play in Sioux Falls with some friends, and for all of my family and friends who know me, I love the theatre!
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Hey its Cassidy! i have a cold myself that im trying to get rid of, i know what you mean! ha stay strong, your so brave and a huge roll model for all. i hope you will enjoy that play and have fun hanging out with your friends and family! Love ya, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle,

    I'm sorry that your cold is lingering and that you're dealing with some personal issues.

    Keep pushing fluids, vitamin-c, and some rest. Maybe another massage would help.

    If you'd like to chat, give me a holler.

    Hang in my friend!

    J.P.

    ReplyDelete