Sunday, October 25, 2009

VIDEO: 3rd Round of Chemo

Here is video from my third chemotherapy session. I'm sure you'll notice
this session was a little harder for me to keep positive about. Everyone
kept telling me it was the half way point, but I had a hard time staying
optimistic. I'm really glad everything went well throughout the session and
I'm so happy to be half way down. I look forward to completing the next
three chemo sessions and officially being CANCER FREE!

I am keeping a fighter attitude, but I do think it is important for people
to understand that every cancer patient can have their down moments and its
perfectly normal. I'm realizing that sometimes feeling depressed is
perfectly fine and there is no need to be assumed of it. Bad things happen
and its okay to feel sad, we all do. The important thing for me is to just
pick myself up and keep moving forward.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment