Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Adjusting to Changes

This round of chemo has been really rough. I think my body is having a harder time adjusting to these powerful drugs. I have felt more nauseous and tired following this go around. I’ve also noticed I have been experiencing frequent headaches and body aches. So far it is Wednesday, about 6 days after the chemo session, and I'm still feeling a little run down. It’s been harder to get myself going in the mornings and each night I'm exhausted. I have been going to sleep each night at 9-9:30pm and I'm still very tired. So I have noticed some changes, but I'm keeping positive and I know I'll be better soon! Just looking forward to the weekend!
Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle, your new haircut looks great and it just proves how beautiful and strong you are with or without the hair. Cant wait to see you... We are also dedicating a luminaria ( A lite candle) in honor of your fight though cancer, at the Relay For Life walk that my sister and i are participating in this Saturday the 3rd! Lovve you tons, miss you Cassidy Aunt Simone Amanda and Uncle Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, saw the restaurant story last night, great job and you looked wonderful. Love the hair!!! Hang in there girl, better days lie ahead. Thoughts and prayers continue to be sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO DANIELLE DUPUY! IT IS FRIDAY AND YOUR LONG AWAITED WEEKEND IS HERE. I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND THAT YOU CAN FORGET THINGS ON THE HEALTH FRONT FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS! YOU HAVE MADE A VERY GOOD DENT IN "THIS STUFF" AND ARE WINDING YOUR WAY TOWARDS A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH!
    SENDING THE BEST YOUR WAY!
    FLOIDOIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great Danielle! Keep up the great fight. I'm in awe of your spirit!

    ReplyDelete