Tuesday, September 15, 2009

12 Day Update

We'll it's been 12 days since my first chemo treatment and I'm feeling so much better than I did before. I'm still pretty tired, but my headaches have gone down and the pressure in my eyes has significantly reduced. My stomach is back to normal and I can tell I'm slowly beginning to get some of my strength back. However, one thing I have noticed is some mouth sores begin to develop. I have one on the back of my tongue that hurts pretty bad. But I must say I'm so happy to be feeling better than how I felt before. Yay!
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Danielle - I have been touched by your story having lways watched you on KDLT! I love that I can see your blog updates. I'm a dentist in town and when I read about your mouth sores I thought of something. There is a mixture called miracle mouthwash that will help numb those sores and enable you to eat better. If you have any question, ask your dentist!
    My positive thoughts are with you,
    MK

    ReplyDelete