Monday, September 14, 2009

VIDEO: Morning Show Announcement

When I found out I had Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma it was important to me to share my story with others. Since I'm a young, healthy woman at the start of my career, I thought my experience battling cancer could help someone else. So I decided to share my fight with cancer with my viewers in South Dakota, and others across the country with this blog. What I have learned so far is that Cancer is scary and there are so many feelings and emotions that not only the person fighting cancer feels, but their family and friends, so its illness that impacts so many people.

So after I had my tonsils removed and doctors found the Lymphoma, I wanted to go back on air and tell people where I have been and what I have been up to. This video clip is from the first morning I was back on air after I found out I had Lymphoma. The date is August 25, 2009.
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, it's me, uncle Vince... just wanted to let you know I'm thinkin about you everyday, and I wanted you to know that I'm following your cause.
    I've now got this computer, so lets keep in touch, k.
    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete