Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Thankful for my Family

As I have mentioned throughout my blog, my family has been a great support system for me. They have traveled back and fourth from Los Angeles to Sioux Falls numerous times, and have been with me for each and every chemo treatment. My dad has been my source of strength and support through so many tough and difficult decisions. My mom has been amazing, caring and loving me every step of the way. My grandma has helped me to appreciate some of the finer things in life, even as I'm fighting cancer. My brother Taylor and sister Deanna have been great siblings, entertaining me and standing by me through each scary twist and turn. And finally there is my sister Brittany, who visited me THREE times when I was in Sioux Falls. She has helped me stay positive, encouraged my creativity, and has been my source of advice on those difficult problems that always seem to come up. I'm so proud of her and what she has done to help promote my blog. Thank You!! Brittany has actually created her own website and I encourage everyone to check it out; it is great!!
www.csupomona.edu/~bddupuy/cis120/index.html
Thank You Family and Friends!
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment