Friday, November 20, 2009

VIDEO: Yoga for Cancer Patients

When I first found out I had Cancer, I was filled with so many different emotions. Everything from being scared of the unknown to upset that I had to fight this life threatening disease. So a big task for me was learning how to deal with all of these new emotions and feelings in a positive manner. And I think other Cancer patients would agree with me that finding a positive outlet to express your emotions and get centered is really important. So I heard about this new class in Sioux Falls that helps Cancer patients become centered and take hold of their new and often times scary emotions. The class is offered at the Dharma Room in downtown Sioux Falls and is called the Integrated Healing and Recovery Class. Here is some video from my first experience with the class. I thought it was very helpful for me and allowed me to slow down a little and breathe.
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment